You’ve poured your heart into your music and recording. Don’t release it without applying the finishing touches. Whether you’re releasing a digital single on iTunes or a full length CD, mastering is an essential part of making your music sound great in any format, on any device. Every album or single released by a major label is professionally mastered in order to bring all the disparate sonic qualities of the recording together as a cohesive whole. Don’t overlook this crucial step.
- What Is Mastering?
- Why does Mastering matter?
- Do You Offer Mixdowns?
- Do You Have Bulk Pricing For Mastering?
- What Formats Can I Send For Mastering?
- How To Properly Format Your Premaster
- Where Do I Send My Premasters?
- Can I give special instructions?
- What Is The Turn-Around Time For Masters?
- Is There A Demo Of Your Masters?
- Do I Need A UPC Or ISRC For Mastering?
- What If I Don't Like My Finished Master?