Anti Piracy (Topple Track)
Topple Track is an anti piracy firm focused on protecting the intellectual property of artists, record labels, and distributors. We intake metadata, scan search engines, blogs, and torrents and send DMCA’s daily as well remove files to ensure your music only being accessed legally. We've taken down over 7 million illegal links from search results and continue to do so.
- What is Piracy?
- What is Topple Track?
- How does Topple Track work?
- What makes Topple Track better then others?
- Has Symphonic always owned Topple Track?
- How can I verify how effective the service is?
- How often does Topple Track search?
- What is a copyright URL?
- I've found illegal links, can I add these to Topple Track?
- What's the difference between Google Toppled and Site Toppled?
- What do I enter in Media URL? Whats this for?
- It says 0 on my dashboard, is this even working?