Legal, Copyrights, Contracts
Some information regarding the legal side of the business. This includes some of our services, a dissection of our agreement and more important information to keep in mind.
- Do I need to copyright my music?
- Do I Need To Get Permission From An Artist To Release Their Music?
- Where Can I View Your Terms And Conditions?
- What If I Am Not The Artist But Represent The Artist?
- Can I Be Penalized By A Partner For Copyright Claims?
- Can I Buy My Own Music?
- What is copyright infringement?
- What do you do to prevent copyright infringement?
- Why do I have to certify that I am the rights holder?
- Are there any fees for takedowns? Copyright Infringement?
- What are some recommendations to spot copyright infringement?
- I found copyright issues on my release. Am I penalized?
- Can you create contracts for me?
- If I’m not happy with the legal contracts, can I get a refund?
- I am having problems opening my contracts.
- Are these contracts up to date with current legislation?
- Do these contracts work outside of the US?
- Do your legal contracts work in every US state?