Yes. The requirements to complete these forms are imposed by the U.S. government, and U.S. taxing authorities. Since Symphonic must report all payments made, this information must be provided.
Articles in this section
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- What Is An EIN?
- What Is A W9?
- I am based in the USA, can I use my social security?
- Do I have to send any information to the IRS?
- Why does Symphonic require a Tax Identification number on the form?
- If I am based in the US, do I have to complete a W9? What about international?
- What determines what U.S. tax form I need to complete?