Non-U.S. based entities/individuals are subject to taxation on all income from a U.S. source. Since Symphonic is a U.S. company, all payments received from Symphonic are subject to taxation. Symphonic declares these withholdings to the IRS on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- International Taxes (English)
- Impuestos internacionales (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?