We will retain copies of a 1042-S form for the period of one year in the event that you lose and/or do not originally receive this form. In most cases, the 1042-S will be sent digitally and/or uploaded to your SymphonicMS login.
Articles in this section
- International Taxes (English)
- Impuestos internacionales (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?