If you have received a 1042-S and the dollar amount is incorrect or the name, EIN, or Social Security is incorrect, please let us know and we can file a correction. This may happen from time to time and is not a difficult process to correct thus, no worries if it occurs.
Articles in this section
- International Tax Notice (English)
- Aviso Fiscal Internacional (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?