If you see a "Balance Forwarded From Previous Quarter / Month" then this will refer that you had funds that were either under threshold and/or that you did not claim. Whenever your funds are not over the necessary threshold of payment, it will roll over until the following month or quarter and essentially, until you claim the payment. If you have this, you are not to add up each and every quarter. This is one line item that represents previous quarters being rolled over onto the current one you are on.
Articles in this section
- Understanding your CSV Export
- What is "Balance Forwarded From Previous..."?
- Where can I get an export of our sales?
- "Void" / Voided Transactions?
- What does N/A mean?
- Does my report show the number of downloads or streams?
- My release sale is quite low on iTunes, Amazon, and more
- I am an Artist who signed to a label and I want my royalties.
- My downloads dropped! What happened?
- There are no records to be shown. What's that mean?