This is due to a rights holder conflict. If Symphonic Distribution is incorrectly claiming the rights to these tracks, please submit a ticket to our system so we can remove our claim. If we are the correct rights holder, you will need to reach out to the conflicting distributor or label to have them remove their claim.
Articles in this section
- What Is SoundCloud Whitelisting?
- How Do I Whitelist My SoundCloud Profile?
- Can I Only Do Whitelisting Through Symphonic?
- Why Does SoundCloud Flag My Uploads for Copyright Infringement?
- Why are Tracks of Mine Randomly Showing Up On My SoundCloud Profile?
- Why is My Track Blocked in Monetized Territories?
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the Rightsholder?
- Disputes with Repost Network
- Why are SoundCloud Tracks Still Showing After a Takedown?
- Why Can't I Edit or Delete My Tracks on SoundCloud?