In most cases, U.S. income can be declared as a credit in your country of residence. This will vary depending the country. Please consult a local tax professional to verify if your U.S. income can be declared as a credit. In simple terms, even though there is a withholding of your income of 0%-30%, there is still a positive benefit to you receiving tax credits and/or the income itself if you consult and work with your government.
Articles in this section
- International Tax Notice (English)
- Aviso Fiscal Internacional (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?