Yes. The requirements to complete these forms are imposed by the U.S. government, and U.S. taxing authorities. Since Symphonic must report all payments made, this information must be provided.
Articles in this section
- International Taxes (English)
- Impuestos internacionales (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?