You will only receive a 1042-S form if we have your details on file and if we paid any royalties out to you during a complete calendar year. If you do not receive a 1042-S form it is because potentially, you may had not made any revenue during the calendar year that pertains to the 1042-S form that we would send.
Articles in this section
- International Tax Notice (English)
- Aviso Fiscal Internacional (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?