My 1099-MISC is incorrect, what do I do?

If you have received a 1099-MISC and the dollar amount is incorrect or the name, EIN, or Social Security is incorrect, please let us know and we can file a correction. This may happen from time to time and is not a difficult process to correct thus, no worries if it occurs.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.