1042-S forms are sent to Non-U.S. based entities no later than March 15th following the end of each calendar year. Please be sure to keep your mailing address up to date in your Symphonic profile to avoid any delays in receiving your tax forms.
Articles in this section
- International Tax Notice (English)
- Aviso Fiscal Internacional (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?