For international only: Form 1042-S is used to report amounts paid to foreign persons (including persons presumed to be foreign) that are subject to income tax withholding, even if no amount is deducted and withheld from the payment because of a treaty or exception to taxation, or if any amount withheld was repaid to the payee.
Articles in this section
- International Taxes (English)
- Impuestos internacionales (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?