1099-MISC tax forms are sent to U.S. based entities no later than January 31st following the end of each calendar year. Please be sure to keep your mailing address up to date in your Symphonic profile to avoid any delays in receiving your tax forms.
Articles in this section
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- What Is An EIN?
- What Is A W9?
- I am based in the USA, can I use my social security?
- Do I have to send any information to the IRS?
- Why does Symphonic require a Tax Identification number on the form?
- If I am based in the US, do I have to complete a W9? What about international?
- What determines what U.S. tax form I need to complete?