The requirements to complete these forms are imposed by the U.S. government, and U.S. taxing authorities. Every distribution company doing business in the USA and/or abroad has to abide by tax rules and regulations.
Articles in this section
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- What Is An EIN?
- What Is A W9?
- I am based in the USA, can I use my social security?
- Do I have to send any information to the IRS?
- Why does Symphonic require a Tax Identification number on the form?
- If I am based in the US, do I have to complete a W9? What about international?
- What determines what U.S. tax form I need to complete?