Your tracks are still your own. We will never take ownership over any of your material. When you submitted your tracks for monetization, it set us as the Rightsholder, which just means we're helping you to collect your royalties.
Articles in this section
- What Is SoundCloud Whitelisting?
- How Do I Whitelist My SoundCloud Profile?
- Can I Only Do Whitelisting Through Symphonic?
- Why Does SoundCloud Flag My Uploads for Copyright Infringement?
- Why are Tracks of Mine Randomly Showing Up On My SoundCloud Profile?
- Why is My Track Blocked in Monetized Territories?
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the Rightsholder?
- Disputes with Repost Network
- Why are SoundCloud Tracks Still Showing After a Takedown?
- Why Can't I Edit or Delete My Tracks on SoundCloud?