Whenever a track is taken down on SoundCloud, it won't actually delete the track, it will just simply remove the ownership rights. The ownership rights are from us because we distributed them. With that said the tracks will show for you privately and/or while you are logged on however no other user will be able to see it publicly. The tracks aren't ever taken down or deleted and they are not affecting your Soundcloud page from a standpoint of the amount of tracks you've uploaded.
Articles in this section
- What Is SoundCloud Whitelisting?
- How Do I Whitelist My SoundCloud Profile?
- Can I Only Do Whitelisting Through Symphonic?
- Why Does SoundCloud Flag My Uploads for Copyright Infringement?
- Why are Tracks of Mine Randomly Showing Up On My SoundCloud Profile?
- Why is My Track Blocked in Monetized Territories?
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the Rightsholder?
- Disputes with Repost Network
- Why are SoundCloud Tracks Still Showing After a Takedown?
- Why Can't I Edit or Delete My Tracks on SoundCloud?