Have you claimed your page yet? Remember that most retailers offer the option of allowing you to have an artist and/or label page. Remember to claim yours! Below you will find the instructions on how to with each particular retailer.
Beatport Artist Page
Every artist has the possibility of getting an artist page Beatport. The requirements are basic but very important. First, the photograph MUST BE a professional artist photograph 590×404 JPG and you can also include an artist bio as well. If these two requirements are met, and you have music being sold on Beatport, then you can visit this website to submit your artist picture. The same procedure must be done if you wish to change. Click here and update yours!
Beatport Label Page
Similarly to the Artist Page you can also have your label profile updated as well. In this case you will need your picture requirement of Tile Image (500×500.) If you are interested in updated yours click here!
If you’ve chosen to distribute on Google Play through Symphonic Distribution you can claim your store page for free, saving you the $25 fee for page creation.
* Visit http://play.google.com/artists
* Search for your artist page
* See it? Claim it for $0
* Not there? Make sure you’ve opted to distribute on Google Play
Verify Your Label Account
Get your Spotify Verification Badge for your label or brand by visiting here.
Verify Artist/Band Account
Information on this here.
Update Your Artist Image
To ensure your artist avatar image is up to date on all Spotify platforms (i.e. Desktop, Mobile, iPad) you MUST have a Rovi ID to process.
Please fill out and submit an image update request and upload an image to Rovi via the forms below.
Information before you submit:
– Is your content registered with Rovi? If your artist has an All Music Guide page, this is indication that content is registered with the company. Should you not, please submit this document at bit.ly/amgphotoupdate.
– Images submitted here will take up to two (2) weeks to process.
– If you chose not to update your image, the default image will be your most current AllMusic page image.
– If you do not have an AllMusic/Rovi ID the default image is your most recent album cover.
Should you have any other Rovi related question please contact email@example.com. For a successful image update please fill out and press submit for the following:
– The Rovi Image Doc and
– Upload a 2048 x 2048 pixel JPEG to the Box folder.
With iTunes you can place artist images for your artists and even include galleries! This greatly helps the consumer identify better with an artist! Artist Images must be .jpg files, square, 1200 x 1200 pixels, in the RGB color space, and at least 72 DPI. Do not upscale. Only upload images you can legally share worldwide are accepted. To get an artist page done, send over an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the picture in the format specified as well as your artist name as it appears on iTunes!
Note: (By uploading images you agree each image is lawful and you have cleared all necessary rights (such as publicity rights, copyrights, and trademarks) for worldwide use by Apple to display them in the iTunes Store and related materials, and deliver them to end users for display in iTunes and related software, in association with artist’s music)
Claiming your Apple Music Profile
1. Click on the “Learn more about Connect for artists” link then on “Get started“
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Click on the “+” sign for adding an artist and search for your artist name
4. Select your role (artist, band member, manager) and fill out the fields. If you don’t have a manager or label, just enter your own information for both.
5. Click “Submit”
6. You will soon receive an email confirmation.
Once your submission is approved you can log back in and start updating your artist profile!
Artist Pages collects artist discography, bio, photos, links to website(s) + social media and related editorial. Artist info is supplied and can be sent to email@example.com.