It's up to the label to check their royalty statements and issue payments to their artists. There is nothing we can do on our end without compromising security and privacy of the label. They are responsible for all royalty accounting. Please contact them to inquire about any royalties owed to you.
Articles in this section
- Understanding your CSV Export
- What is "Balance Forwarded From Previous..."?
- Where can I get an export of our sales?
- "Void" / Voided Transactions?
- What does N/A mean?
- Does my report show the number of downloads or streams?
- My release sale is quite low on iTunes, Amazon, and more
- I am an Artist who signed to a label and I want my royalties.
- My downloads dropped! What happened?
- There are no records to be shown. What's that mean?