Your release cover art should be in the following specification. This is a requirement by the many partners we work with.
- a minimum size of 3000 x 3000 pixels (a perfect square)
- a minimum resolution of 72dpi (we recommend 300dpi)
- RGB color mode (CMYK will not show up correctly)
- JPEG file format
- Do not send us thumbnails, .png files or images smaller than the requested size.
Is there anything that is NOT allowed on my release cover art?
- Website URLs
- Social Media Links/Icons/or Information
- Copyrighted Images
- Contact Info
- Pricing Info
- UPC Barcodes
- Claiming to be an exclusive to a digital partner without their permission (i.e., stating it’s a Beatport Exclusive when it’s not)
- Tribute albums where the name of the original artist is as large or larger than the performing artist
- Upselling of any other product (i.e., merch, other albums, etc.)