SoundCloud will not let you edit a track that was uploaded to the feed because doing so will impair the ability for it to be monetized or featured on the "Go" service. If you want to make changes you will be able to do so via the SymphonicMS soon. We have started development on tools that will help you have more granular control over your monetized SoundCloud tracks - this will include takedowns, tags, edits etc. If you absolutely do NOT want these tracks on your profile, we are currently able to release them via a takedown however it will opt you out of SoundCloud Go and eliminate it being shown on the "Go" service as well as for monetization.
Articles in this section
- What Is SoundCloud Whitelisting?
- How Do I Whitelist My SoundCloud Profile?
- Can I Only Do Whitelisting Through Symphonic?
- Why Does SoundCloud Flag My Uploads for Copyright Infringement?
- Why are Tracks of Mine Randomly Showing Up On My SoundCloud Profile?
- Why is My Track Blocked in Monetized Territories?
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the Rightsholder?
- Disputes with Repost Network
- Why are SoundCloud Tracks Still Showing After a Takedown?
- Why Can't I Edit or Delete My Tracks on SoundCloud?