Can I Submit For Licensing If I'm Not With A PRO?

What's Needed

We can only submit your material through our Sync Licensing service and to supervisors and Licensing partners if we have your:

  • songwriter & ownership information
  • your Performing Rights Organization CAE number

This information is essential for pitching your material and further ensures that you are compensated additional songwriter royalties (such as performance or writer shares) aside of any Sync Licensing advances that would come from using our service.

If you have never registered with a Performing Rights Organization such as BMI, ASCAP, or SESAC, we can help you with this. You can click here to sign up to our Publishing Administration service which will get your music registered across various societies and give you a CAE # that you can then use to submit your material for Sync Licensing. Upon registration it may take 2 or 3 weeks for your CAE to arrive but you can create a ticket and/or search for your CAE via one of the databases below.

ASCAP - Click here
BMI - Click here
SESAC - Click Here

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.