Your contracts will download in a Zip file. This is a compressed file format which needs to be uncompressed using a zip file opener. Most computers come with this software, but if yours does not, there are several free tools such as Winzip and Zipeg which will do this for you. If you still have problems unzipping the files, contact us and we’ll send them through to you by email.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to copyright my music?
- Do I Need To Get Permission From An Artist To Release Their Music?
- Where Can I View Your Terms And Conditions?
- What If I Am Not The Artist But Represent The Artist?
- Can I Be Penalized By A Partner For Copyright Claims?
- Can I Buy My Own Music?
- What If I Have Content I’m Unsure About?
- What If My Track Is A Cover Song?
- Do the samples I use need to be cleared?
- What Can't My Music Contain?