Our contracts have been drafted based on the standard copyright and trademark laws in the United States. We recommend in any case that you use our contracts as a starting point to structure your deals, and then instruct an attorney to customize your contract based on your state’s specific laws.
Articles in this section
- About Public Domain
- Do I need to copyright my music?
- Do I Need To Get Permission From An Artist To Release Their Music?
- Where Can I View Your Terms And Conditions?
- What If I Am Not The Artist But Represent The Artist?
- Can I Be Penalized By A Partner For Copyright Claims?
- Can I Buy My Own Music?
- What If I Have Content I’m Unsure About?
- What If My Track Is A Cover Song?
- Do the samples I use need to be cleared?