Yes. Your contracts will open in Microsoft Word, Pages or Google Docs, making it easy for you to customize them for use. Additionally, most of our contracts include drafting notes and annotations marking the sections that need to be filled out.
Articles in this section
- About Public Domain
- Do I need to copyright my music?
- Do I Need To Get Permission From An Artist To Release Their Music?
- Where Can I View Your Terms And Conditions?
- What If I Am Not The Artist But Represent The Artist?
- Can I Be Penalized By A Partner For Copyright Claims?
- Can I Buy My Own Music?
- What If I Have Content I’m Unsure About?
- What If My Track Is A Cover Song?
- Do the samples I use need to be cleared?