We're going to say it like this, NO. We are very direct about this because we believe purchasing your own music or using scam sites is bad and can greatly harm your potential. This type of action may even get you kicked off some partners on so please do not. We've prepared this article for you to read.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to copyright my music?
- Do I Need To Get Permission From An Artist To Release Their Music?
- Where Can I View Your Terms And Conditions?
- What If I Am Not The Artist But Represent The Artist?
- Can I Be Penalized By A Partner For Copyright Claims?
- Can I Buy My Own Music?
- What If I Have Content I’m Unsure About?
- What If My Track Is A Cover Song?
- Do the samples I use need to be cleared?
- What Can't My Music Contain?