Yes. Repeated offenders may be penalized with strikes that potentially will blacklist you on their platform. Look, if you want to make it in the music industry, just be smart, use common sense, and don't do anything wrong. It's as simple as that.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to copyright my music?
- Do I Need To Get Permission From An Artist To Release Their Music?
- Where Can I View Your Terms And Conditions?
- What If I Am Not The Artist But Represent The Artist?
- Can I Be Penalized By A Partner For Copyright Claims?
- Can I Buy My Own Music?
- What If I Have Content I’m Unsure About?
- What If My Track Is A Cover Song?
- Do the samples I use need to be cleared?
- What Can't My Music Contain?