Cost of products remain the same, and subscribers to Apple Music will pay the same price as everybody else. Apple music will live on your Music App at the bottom of your phone and the iTunes store will still have its own app.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between iTunes and Apple Music?
- Can I get links for my music on iTunes / Apple?
- How to claim your Apple Music profile.
- New Guidelines and Marketing Assets for Apple Music.
- Can individual users have their own public playlists on Apple Music? Can you follow your friends' playlists?
- What is the cost of products in iTunes if you are subscribed to Apple Music?
- How do I get on the Billboard or iTunes charts?
- How Do I Get An iTunes Label Page?
- Apple Music Connect and Socials
- How does the Apple Connect social element integrate with Facebook and Twitter?