Through Symphonic Distribution you can now monetize your SoundCloud profile and its associated assets like your tracks & albums. In short, SoundCloud Monetization will give you more control over your music on the SoundCloud platform as well as allow you to collect on advertising revenue generated by your music on SoundCloud.
How It Works
You must be a music distribution client of Symphonic to signup for this service, if you're not already you can signup here. By signing up to the service you can upload your music to our SoundCloud upload feed to ensure your music is protected so nobody else can upload unless they're white-listed through Symphonic.
With SoundCloud monetization enabled you can monetize every track within your profile by entering an ISRC number and some additional metadata information in a spreadsheet we'll send to you. After a few days your track will become monetized in the territories where monetization through SoundCloud is currently available.
Included in this service:
- No sign up fees and you earn 70% of all royalties
- Pre-clearance of tracks with help of our support staff
- Ability to upload directly to your Soundcloud account
- Monetization of songs and profiles (after pre-clearance)
Some quick facts about this service:
- Users hear ads while playing your music on mobile and more
- Whitelisting means no copyright issues preventing you from uploading
- Pre-clearance ensures your publishing is properly setup
- Monetization is only available in current territories
- We will ensure your track stays online during clearance