Beatport accepts niche content, if your material does not fit the genres that they carry then it will not be able to be sent because they don't carry Classical, Comedy, Spoken Word, and/or other genres other than what you may see on their platform. Further, they want to ensure that they take in content that is approved to be on their brand. It's not that difficult for us to get you on their brand but we want you to be able to have at least 3 releases ready to go before being added.
Articles in this section
- My album is incorrectly listed on a Spotify profile!
- VEVO FAQ
- How many partners do you have?
- Can I get a list of all of your partners?
- How do I set up my artist profile page for DSPs?
- Am I guaranteed to be on every partner?
- I can't find my music on your partners!
- How Do I Get An iTunes Label Page?
- What is the difference between iTunes and Apple Music?
- What is the cost of products in iTunes if you are subscribed to Apple Music?