Nope. Once you're a Pub Admin client, we’ll take care of registering the songs directly with your PRO. Just make sure you keep your PRO account login information in the case that you have a mailing address change. You still want your PRO to send you that royalty check directly!
Articles in this section
- Will Symphonic Distribution Collect Royalties From My PRO?
- What Are Mechanical Royalties?
- What Are Performance Royalties?
- How Do I Report Set Lists To My PRO?
- Do I still need to register my songs with the US Copyright Office?
- Is My Record Label My Publisher?
- My Record Label Claims To Be The Publisher Of My Song(s). Can I Still Sign Up?
- Does Publishing Administration Replace My PRO?
- Do I Need To Register My Songs Directly With My PRO?
- Will You Sign Me Up With A PRO?