We prefer quality over quantity. If a label releases too many releases in a week, they will be seen as a label that is flooding the market and just “putting music out there to see what happens.” With this stated however, consistency is JUST as important. We recommend you deliver 2 to 3 releases of 3 to 5 tracks monthly to ensure your label is not just lost in the fold, but also not flooding or releasing more than they should.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I submit my release?
- How often do you deliver?
- Where can I get partner links?
- Can I export a PDF of release details?
- Where can I find my UPC / ISRC?
- I'm on your Artist Distribution service, how come my music is on Symphonic as a label?
- Am I automatically accepted into partners like Beatport?
- Where can I see the Exclusive Date of my release?
- Can I export my inventory details in a CSV?
- Can you guarantee I will be on every partner?