Our partners reserve the right to change a label name on their brand. In specific, Juno Download does not want any label with the word “Records” to be listed. Thus, the label names are changed by them. Every sale on every partner is attributed to the label name that you sign up on so you do not have to worry about anything being lost in the shuffle! We will take care of that for you.
Articles in this section
- My Release is on Hold! What does that mean?
- How do I make changes to my release that has already been distributed to a partner?
- Why did my label name change?
- Why is my release/genre showing incorrectly?
- My release shows up twice! Can it be fixed?
- My upload times out and/or I can't access the SymphonicMS!
- I can't access SymphonicMS using Google Chrome! I'm getting the "No Data Received" notice.
- ??? As Release Title on Amazon
- I received an email that my "Release is Live" but it isn't supposed to be out for another few weeks. Why?
- I am having other issues with the SymphonicMS