Yes. We realize this is an inconvenience, but these things happen and sometimes a release may show up twice by accident or due to the partner requesting a redelivery and not taking the original one down. This can happen for a number of reasons that are not always the same, but it can be fixed and we ask you for patience and understanding when issues such as this do occur.
Articles in this section
- My Release is on Hold! What does that mean?
- How do I make changes to my release that has already been distributed to a partner?
- Why did my label name change?
- Why is my release/genre showing incorrectly?
- My release shows up twice! Can it be fixed?
- My upload times out and/or I can't access the SymphonicMS!
- I can't access SymphonicMS using Google Chrome! I'm getting the "No Data Received" notice.
- ??? As Release Title on Amazon
- I received an email that my "Release is Live" but it isn't supposed to be out for another few weeks. Why?
- I am having other issues with the SymphonicMS