At times, there are errors when music has been submitted to retailers. These errors range from incorrect artist names, genres and/or release names. At times, the retailers themselves make these errors or change details on releases. Often times, many of these errors can be corrected. If your release has errors, contact us so we can submit a change request.
Articles in this section
- My Release is on Hold! What does that mean?
- How do I make changes to my release that has already been distributed to a partner?
- Why did my label name change?
- Why is my release/genre showing incorrectly?
- My release shows up twice! Can it be fixed?
- My upload times out and/or I can't access the SymphonicMS!
- I can't access SymphonicMS using Google Chrome! I'm getting the "No Data Received" notice.
- ??? As Release Title on Amazon
- I received an email that my "Release is Live" but it isn't supposed to be out for another few weeks. Why?
- I am having other issues with the SymphonicMS