Your music is not allowed to contain anything that might infringe upon the Criminal Act in any part of the territory. This includes, but is not limited to, infringement or instigation of rebellion, persecution of an ethnic group, child pornography or unlawful description of violence. Your music can neither include material that is obscene or defamatory of any person. In addition, you should not include samples that are not cleared for use and/or redistribution.
Articles in this section
- About Public Domain
- Do I need to copyright my music?
- Do I Need To Get Permission From An Artist To Release Their Music?
- Where Can I View Your Terms And Conditions?
- What If I Am Not The Artist But Represent The Artist?
- Can I Be Penalized By A Partner For Copyright Claims?
- Can I Buy My Own Music?
- What If I Have Content I’m Unsure About?
- What If My Track Is A Cover Song?
- Do the samples I use need to be cleared?