Yes. Any samples that you want to use in any way must be cleared with the rights holder before you are allowed to use it. As per our agreement, each and every label is responsible for ensuring that the content they distribute is legally cleared to be distributed. Websites that sell samples, such as SoundsToSample.com, Loopmasters.com, etc., all grant consumers the ability to make music off the samples sold and grant permission to sell these recordings. We recommend that you purchase sample packs off those websites if ever interested in sampling.
Articles in this section
- Do the samples I use need to be cleared?
- How is content delivered to partners & how long does it take?
- How can I set prices for each release?
- Why Do I Need a Distributor?
- What Can't My Music Contain?
- Does Symphonic handle Physical Distribution?
- How is Symphonic different from other Distributors? (DistroKid, TuneCore, CD Baby, etc.)
- What is your Refund Policy?
- How long is the distribution agreement?
- Can I Buy My Own Music?