If you have obtained all relevant consent from the artist, musicians, producers, mixers and other persons or entities involved in the production of the recordings, you are fully liable to the terms of which you have both agreed to. We recommend that any record label or artist have a legally binding agreement to further protect each other from any legal proceeding that may occur.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to copyright my music?
- Do I Need To Get Permission From An Artist To Release Their Music?
- Where Can I View Your Terms And Conditions?
- What If I Am Not The Artist But Represent The Artist?
- Can I Be Penalized By A Partner For Copyright Claims?
- Can I Buy My Own Music?
- What If I Have Content I’m Unsure About?
- What If My Track Is A Cover Song?
- Do the samples I use need to be cleared?
- What Can't My Music Contain?