The best time to register your works is right before or exactly when you release them to the public (so that you can give us the ISRC code and full release information). Please register your back catalog at your earliest convenience – we will do our absolute best to dig for your royalties from previous quarters.
Articles in this section
- Will Symphonic Distribution Collect Royalties From My PRO?
- What Are Mechanical Royalties?
- What Are Performance Royalties?
- How Do I Report Set Lists To My PRO?
- Do I still need to register my songs with the US Copyright Office?
- Is My Record Label My Publisher?
- My Record Label Claims To Be The Publisher Of My Song(s). Can I Still Sign Up?
- Does Publishing Administration Replace My PRO?
- Do I Need To Register My Songs Directly With My PRO?
- Will You Sign Me Up With A PRO?