That is completely up to you. It is recommended but not required in any way. If you need help in registering your song with the US Copyright office, feel free to create a ticket for feedback.
Articles in this section
- Will Symphonic Distribution Collect Royalties From My PRO?
- What Are Mechanical Royalties?
- What Are Performance Royalties?
- How Do I Report Set Lists To My PRO?
- Do I still need to register my songs with the US Copyright Office?
- Is My Record Label My Publisher?
- My Record Label Claims To Be The Publisher Of My Song(s). Can I Still Sign Up?
- Does Publishing Administration Replace My PRO?
- Do I Need To Register My Songs Directly With My PRO?
- Will You Sign Me Up With A PRO?