iTunes will issue payment for every play that takes place through iTunes Match. The per-play rate varies based on subscription revenue, exchange rates and total number of plays. Pay rates should look similar to streaming services such as Spotify.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between iTunes and Apple Music?
- Can I get links for my music on iTunes / Apple?
- How to claim your Apple Music profile.
- New Guidelines and Marketing Assets for Apple Music.
- Can individual users have their own public playlists on Apple Music? Can you follow your friends' playlists?
- How do I get on the Billboard or iTunes charts?
- How Do I Get An iTunes Label Page?
- Apple Music Connect and Socials
- How does the Apple Connect social element integrate with Facebook and Twitter?
- Notifications from Connect to fans