Unfortunately, publishing administration royalties take a bit longer to receive due in part because the collection methods are quite different per every single PRO. The task can take weeks if not months at times to collect royalties and with some of these PRO's being in existence for 50+ years, their processes are still quite old school. Rest assured, we do the best we can to expedite collecting and payment.
Articles in this section
- Will Symphonic Distribution Collect Royalties From My PRO?
- How Do I Report Set Lists To My PRO?
- Do I still need to register my songs with the US Copyright Office?
- Is My Record Label My Publisher?
- My Record Label Claims To Be The Publisher Of My Song(s). Can I Still Sign Up?
- Does Publishing Administration Replace My PRO?
- Do I Need To Register My Songs Directly With My PRO?
- Will You Sign Me Up With A PRO?
- Is My PRO My Publisher?
- What Is Sound Exchange?