Yes. The threshold is $200. If you don't make that, it will will over until you do. To understand what "threshold" means, click here.
Articles in this section
- Will Symphonic Distribution Collect Royalties From My PRO?
- How Do I Report Set Lists To My PRO?
- Do I still need to register my songs with the US Copyright Office?
- Is My Record Label My Publisher?
- My Record Label Claims To Be The Publisher Of My Song(s). Can I Still Sign Up?
- Does Publishing Administration Replace My PRO?
- Do I Need To Register My Songs Directly With My PRO?
- Will You Sign Me Up With A PRO?
- Is My PRO My Publisher?
- What Is Sound Exchange?