You cannot, Just as their audio is copyrighted, so is their release cover art. It is not illegal to remix a song. it is just illegal to monetize it and distribute it. On the other hand, If you are strictly licensed to do this remix, then all of this is ok.
Articles in this section
- If I purchase a release package, when can I expect to receive everything?
- What specfications does my release cover need to be in?
- What’s included in a logo design?
- Can I provide direction for my design?
- What are considered minor revisions vs. major changes?
- If I purchase a release cover design, when can I expect to receive my artwork?
- If I remix a famous song, can I put my logo on their original release cover art and distribute that?
- What if I am not happy with my design?
- Will the release cover be branded with Symphonic information?
- Do you offer bulk deals?