You don't technically need a EIN or ITIN. You can provide your Date of Birth within our system as well as on the W8-BEN and that is sufficient. Click here to know how to update your tax detail within our system.
Articles in this section
- International Taxes (English)
- Impuestos internacionales (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?